Beauty and the Beach is a community event held in April every year in Indian Rocks Beach. It is organized by the Indian Rocks Beach Civic Association and consist of:
Below are pictures from the 2001 Beauty and the Beach event.
- Gulfside Gallop - a %K run along the beach in the morning. 200-300 people usually participate.
- A pancake breakfast at the Beach Art Center.
- Art and crafts show in Kolb Park and the Beach Art Center, a book sale in the City Auditorium (all right next to each other).
- Live music on the Beach.
- The Clearwater Marine Aquarium has an aquarium display, including a touchtank for the kids.
- Taste of Indian Rocks Beach - local restaurant offer up their food.